Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm home!

Hey, just a quick note to let you know that I'M HOME!  Walked in the door about 11:30 a.m. today, so I'm still getting acclimated -- opening mail, looking at the blog for the first time since Sunday -- and I've gotta say, my Psycho Sis, Linda, did a FANTASTIC job in my absence!  So thanks, Linda, from the bottom of my heart.  I owe you big time.  (But now I'm a little stressed that I have to make the blog as exciting as SHE did ... )

I feel pretty good.  Not much pain at all, and I'm pretty mobile.

Thanks again to everyone for the calls, visits, notes, gifts and flowers -- I am overwhelmed and feel really, really loved.

On that note, I'm going to rest for awhile.  More later ...
P

1 comment:

Linda said...

Paula wrote: But now I'm a little stressed that I have to make the blog as exciting as SHE did ...

If you ever need help, you've got my number.