Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hey!

I'm back safe and sound from Portland, Ore., where the sun was shining all five days and there are more tattoos per person than any other place I've been, ha! I'll write more about the trip later, when I've got my photos ready to post ...

Just thought I'd shout "hey!" to you all and let you know that tomorrow is my third-to-last chemo day, and I'm feeling fine (in spite of hearing about Farrah's death).

So, keep me in your prayers -- I'm ready to kick those cancer cells into outer space!

Until next time ...
P

2 comments:

Joan said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I am so glad to hear that you are coming into the home stretch with the chemo. We will have to party like it is 1999.

Paula said...

Thanks, Joan -- just two more to go, woo-hoo! And on my last day, I get to ring the "no more chemo" bell at Siteman West County, ha!