Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nausea update

It's "Fat Tuesday" and the nausea is gone!

And I've been eating everything in sight, including pizza and cheesy breadsticks! (I know, I know, not the ideal diet, but a girl can celebrate, can't she?)

As it turned out, Friday and Saturday were my main "nausea nights" (just like Dr. W-G said they would be), but they were "one-pill" nights and really weren't bad. No pills Sunday, Monday, and today.

Thanks again for your prayers and support!

Until next time ...
P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the nausea has passed and you are able to eat again. Enjoy the rest of the week and the upcoming weekend.

Joan said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. The blog is great. Keep up the great work. Are we still on for first Friday?

Paula said...

I'm planning on it! BTW, hope to see you at Laura's Sunday ...