Friday, December 4, 2009

Illness du jour

So, guess I'll be going into the roofing business, now that I've got a case of SHINGLES ...

Yes, I'm thinking of renaming the blog "Paula's setback after setback after setback," or "Paula's illness du jour," or "What the heck is Paula complaining about now?"

Anyway, yes, I've got the shingles, very mild, just a small patch in my right eyebrow area. Luckily, I already had a doctor's appointment yesterday (my annual skin-cancer check), so he diagnosed the shingles, telling me that there's really not much I can do, basically just let it run its course, some 14 days, and that I won't ever get them again!

So I'm thinking that maybe this is a good thing, a small price to pay for lifetime immunity ...

Until next time,
P

2 comments:

Terri Mork Speirs said...

O darn, thoughts and prayers for healing to you, Paula.

Paula said...

Thanks, Terri, but this is a PIECE OF CAKE, by comparison ...