Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's over

So, the colonoscopy procedure is over and I finally got to eat something after a day of liquids (and laxatives) and another day of absolutely nothing! Whew, that "prep" is something else ...

Anyway, it's over, and they did find one tiny polyp -- about the size of a pea -- so they removed it and sent it to pathology. They want me to get another colonoscopy "for screening purposes" in a year. They are watching me like a hawk.

So, guess what drug they used to knock me out? Propofol! The same thing that knocked Michael Jackson out forever. I gotta say, though, it was extremely enjoyable -- and effective -- so I can see why he liked it.

That's it for now -- thanks for checking on me!

Until next time ...
P

3 comments:

Linda said...

Glad everything is OK and that you came through it fine. But I have a question: Can you now do the Moon Walk?

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paula said...

No (I'll leave that to the Snake Charmer's Wife!), but I do have a strange urge to wear just one glove ...