Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pre-scan jitters

OK, so this Wednesday is my CT scan, to see if everything looks good after my six months of post-surgery chemo. I'm a little nervous about it, just because I want it to be "all clear" SO badly. I'll find out the results the next day, Thursday, when I see my oncologist, Dr. W-G.

So, say a prayer for me if you're so inclined, and I'll fill you in when I know something. (I've still got the numb fingers and toes, but, like I've said before, they are getting better with each passing week.)

Until next time ...
P

6 comments:

Joan said...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I think that the waiting is much harder than anything else.

Paula said...

Thanks, Joan, you're so right!

Michelle said...

Prayers are being said daily. Glad to hear that you will get the results so promptly. Like Joan said, the waiting has got to be the hardest.

Paula said...

Thanks, Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Threw a heartfelt prayer upstairs for you tonight for some good news tomorrow!

Paula said...

Hey, thanks Wonder Woman!