Sunday, September 20, 2009

Still doing fine

So, here we are, SEVEN-AND-A-HALF WEEKS post-chemo, and things are fine. I've got a cat stretched out on the shelf right above my keyboard (prior to me taking this photo, she was watching a squirrel through the window), and it's been a fun (although rainy) weekend, lunching with the "First Friday" girls, hanging out with my Psycho Sister (I came THISCLOSE to beating her in ping-pong!), and, finally, having a nice visit with my parents.

And now it's time for the "I work full time so I have to clean and grocery-shop on weekends" routine, so what am I doing on the computer?

Anyway, I'm feeling fine, but still have the numb/tingly fingers and toes, but they ARE getting better, slowly, so there is light at the end of the tunnel ...

Until next time ...
P

2 comments:

P.S. Linda said...

Well, if you count 21 to 11 a "close" game in ping-pong, then you're right: You were THATCLOSE to beating me. And if you count the three other games when you didn't even make it to 11, then I'd have to say: LOSER! But you still can beat me in pool ... you hustler, you!

Paula said...

OK, I guess it wasn't THATCLOSE, but I was really proud of my 11 points -- and wasn't that the game I was leading for the whole first half??? "Leading," as in "winning"? (If you were really hospitable, you would have let me win at least once ...)